Rectangular Toilet Flush Button High Gloss Chrome Plated For Push
Rectangular Toilet flush button K0309 comes in rectangular shape.
This button goes well with toilets in square design. The bigger
button indicates the full flush, while the small one represents the
partial flush. It’s easy to understand. And it’s very user-friendly
as it has large operation area compared with traditional round push
button dia. 38mm. In installation, just keep the small / big button
aligns with the partial / full flush press button on the flush
valve body. Normally the small button should be placed at the
direction where people tend to use more frequently.
|Net weight:||45g +/-2%|
|Pushing rod length:||Customized|
|Recommended rod length:||<=120mm|
|Max. rod length:||200mm|
|Overall size:||31.5mm x 62.5mm x 40mm (L/W/H)|
- Injection molded from ABS plastic raw material.
- Gentle touch design, initiate force less than 11N.
- Pushing rod available at different length.
- Three layers high gloss chrome plating.
- Fixing bracket is available for stable operation.
- Work with button operated dual flush valve.
- Suitable for plastic and ceramic toilet cisterns.
- Easy access for maintenance.